Floral madness !

Hello Summers !:)
Do I need to state this ? Well, it's so obvious and that is why you can see the theme of my blog so flowery and sylvan !:D I am sure, many of you would be loving such floral patterns in these summary days. Any hint? The reason I see towards my tremendous love is that in the scorching heat, these prints are so soothing to the eyes. They reflect a tinge of effervescent hues and make our mind feel relaxed and composed.Even if you go out with a completely flowery touch to your whole ensemble ,the summer will whole heartedly welcome it. Floral( bold botanical) trends this season are a complete yes-yes !It shows the glimpse of femininity.
Mix the patterns. There's a huge space to be creative. Below is how you can blossom into spring/summer with the pretty floral prints :)
I'd love to hear about your experiments too :) Do share with me :) See you girlies !
                                                  Floral prints ? Yes, please. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get in touch

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews